A Small Pictorial History
Those were the days my friend.....
- Me at 8 years old in front of my house in 1961.
The second picture (color) taken in the summer of 1965 in front of my
home in Edison, NJ
- my father's 1960 Rambler American Station Wagon.
- Perth Amboy, NJ
My First Car - 1963 Chevy 283 - 4 Barrel - Aug. 1971
My brother Rod and Aunt Helen - Summer of 1965
Here we are at the 1972 Bethlen Youth Federation Conference on
Labor Day weekend.
- Driver at the wedding of Dave and Sheila Angelet - May 25, 1974 -
New Brunswick, NJ
- The day before we buried a good friend Bob Mozgai who died at the
age of 21 from
- Hotchkins disease. Paul Bodo in the Middle and Paul Clayton to
his right ( as you look at picture)
- Summer of 1974 before we left for the Bethlen Youth Federation
Conference. Hair on my head and no gut!
- In the parking lot behind the Hungarian Reformed Church in New
- Working in Technical and Inside Sales before I was promoted to
- for Iscar Metals Inc. in Hackettstown, NJ - 1981 - Carbide Tooling
Summer of 1984 at America's Keswick in Whiting, NJ - Me on the left
- Arthur Romer of New York in the middle
aka Smiley (home with the Lord) - On the Right is my friend and bunk
mate Charles Moore of Chester, NJ
- Christmas at my brother's house in Roselle, NJ. - 1989 -Left to right -
Me in the corner - My mother Ethel - My Father Steve
- My Aunt Helen (she passed the next year in June 1990)
- Here I am with David Berkowitz. The Grace of God took him from
being Son of Sam to Son of Hope.
- The one on the left is 1998 and the one on the right is about 2000.